Several brands have some brainstorming products for watch lovers who’re seeking for a super quality, good-looking and durable one with affordable cost. Here, we gathered several markets trending Invicta Watches Review as part of searching quality watches. We hope products here we picked for listing are the best Invicta watches on the market.
As a brand Invicta was founded a long time ago. Day after day they have earned their goodwill. You can feel their quality, value, and care in every watch they offered in the market. A statistic shows this, a huge number of people using and purchasing Invicta watch with satisfaction.
Appealing designs, undisputed reliability build customer’s trust in any products. Without a few detached facts, overall Invicta watches review seems in the recommended level. Reaching customers’ expectations is not a so quick and easy job. Let’s check a few things on watch knowledge and a list of best Invicta watches.
Invicta Men’s 1774 Pro Diver Watch 18k Gold
If you like to check a watch with super authentic-looking then this model is a popular one. Checking the features a watch may impress you if this fulfills the requirements with something special for you. We found it as top luxurious looking watches. That’s why we decided to write few words for this Invicta pro diver review.
Striking in appearance makes a watch eye-catching. This Pro-Diver Collection dive watch has a gold accent to ensure a fashionable outfit. It’s a plus point for any watch because of filling hands and markers.
This 18k Gold Ion-Plated watch comes with luminous that gives a perfect touch. It’s necessary for an expensive watch that I can use it on different types of occasion.
- Included 3 subdial and 44 mm case diameter.
- Luminous filled hands and markers, men’s standard length
- Flame-fusion protected dial which protects scratch damages
- Super quality Japanese quartz engineering, 22 mm width
- Complete water-resistant to 660 feet, suitable even from scuba diving.
- Link bracelet with safety push button, gold-toned, 10 mm case thickness
- Works multifunctional- features, rotating bezel and chronograph
- Super high-quality stainless steel construction and sturdy mechanism
- Waterproof, protected from scratches and free from the risk of corrosion.
- Fashionable and striking; perfect for different types of occasion.
- Difficulty: A bit disturbing to read in the dark situation.
- The quality of flame fusion material is not in high-end as the expensive watches.
Invicta Men’s 0070 Pro Diver Silver-Tone/Blue Watch
Pro Diver watches always come with a high profile in features and the amount to pay. This Invicta Men’s 0070 watch grab attention for balancing this and made an easy way to grab it. This silver-tone has two dials. The faux-leather band and concave crystal feature on the bezel literally enhanced the solid building of this pro watch.
Its round shape seems perfectly bold numerals give a stylized look with shiny detailing. Two colors, silver color, and navy blue colored dial give it a royal flavor.
- Easy to check time with multiple dials.
- Enhanced visibility: luminous panels in the dials enhance visibility.
- Super Durable because stainless steel is perfectly polished and brushed.
- Flame-Fusion dial window; 48 mm stainless steel case.
- Up to 60 minute’s stopwatch measure facility.
- Water resistance feature up to 660 feet allows deep-sea diving.
- Unidirectional bezel, and magnified date display
- The watch stays put during water activity because of the over-fold clasp.
- Also suitable watch for office use or different types of occasion.
- Sometime you may feel that watch in your hand is a little bit bigger.
- The weight may cause breakage if it falls suddenly.
Invicta Men’s 12847 Specialty Watch
We love to use the stylish and classic collection for daily and occasional use. This Invicta Men’s 12847 Specialty Watch is the most fascinating one out of them. It’s not like heavyweight and big like other but in the competition of eye-catching design is also in the quality class.
This elegant watch built with Japanese quartz technology and comes with stainless steel case, two-tone bezel, blue and black dial, blue band, tachymeter scale, and 100 meters water resistance features.
More comfortable for a casual outfit or formal use than any other watches even if you need to use for longer times.
- The flame-fusion dial window protects from scratch damages
- Classic analog display from Japanese quartz movement.
- Its polyurethane band comes with a buckle closure
- Uniqueness with, renowned stainless steel watch
- Suitable for snorkeling and swimming because of 330 feet water resistant facility.
- As a classic stainless steel watch; popularity everywhere
- Ensure quality with flame-fusion dial window and two-tone bezel
- Don’t need to remove while swimming and snorkeling.
- The ability of water resistant is up to 330 feet.
- Perfect for swimming but not for any deep-sea diving usage.
- Image shows an attractive blue color but several claims on the mismatched issue in real.
Invicta Men’s 6620 II Stainless Steel Watch
Some watches simply enhance the look and personality but they are not luxury products. Here one from Invicta family comes with this quality Invicta Men’s 6620 II is one of them. It may not able to full-fill all the high expectation but in affordable price, it takes place in the best Invicta watches.
This 6620 watch has polished stainless steel construction with Swiss made mechanism. This is a proven truth that, Swiss made means the most reliable products in the world. A watch’s dial window is protected flame fusion means it’s a special one.
- Flame Fusion dial window protects from scratch damages and date window
- Nice polished stainless steel construction, luminosity, and unidirectional bezel.
- Strongly built watch with analog display and Swiss Quartz movement.
- Level of water resistant is up to 100 M which suitable for snorkeling
- Super aesthetic in a stylish look and design structure.
- Its date window is at the 4 o’ clock position.
- It is more light-weight than the other similar watches and easy to wear.
- Sturdy construction and suitable for swimming anywhere and snorkeling.
- Price is comparatively low than the features and quality included.
- A bit big in size who love small watches and repair may not be easy.
- If you have an allergy problem, it may create a reaction on the skin.
Invicta Men’s 3044 Diver Automatic Watch
A dive watch comes with an automatic feature that gives an easy time to read facility even in dark environments. The black watch face and stainless steel band make it eye-catching. The band comes with a diver’s buckle and a safety clasp. Anyone can use this without any worry.
This watch has a moveable bezel and a date window to help to track time during your dive. We found this dive watch better than other similar models! Take a look at its features to make sure about this product.
- Automatic functions without any battery, run with the movement of the arm.
- Nice looking with a stainless steel case (47 mm),
- Supports the dates, hours, minutes, seconds function.
- Powered by the SII Caliber NH35A and black dial
- Flame-fusion crystal, uni-directional rotating bezel, and safety release clasp.
- Reading time is easy with this model.
- Japanese Automatic movement with grand Diver series features
- High quality gorgeous looking watch with automatic movement.
- Decent price and a good design
- No need to replace the battery.
- Its wide dial gives easy reading facility
- Comparatively a bit big and heavy than the others.
- Due to lack of tight assembly, some watches can have dirt under the glass.
Invicta Women’s 6895 Pro-Diver Bracelet Watch
Planning to have an elegant watch for woman’s use? Here is an Invicta watch is an excellent one to choose for multi-purpose use. That’s why we planned to list this as Invicta pro diver review.
It comes with a nice combination of two colored gold and silver-toned super stainless steel. It powered by re-known Swiss quartz movement.
Invicta Women’s 6895 Pro-Diver Bracelet stylish dive watch is water resistant up to 330 feet. The white dial is embellished with gold white-tone luminescent markers and hands.
- Stainless steel case and nice mineral dial window.
- The clear and modern analog display comes with Swiss quartz movement
- Eye-catching two-tone shiny stainless steel band and fold-over clasp.
- Double push-button closure and 30 mm case size.
- Complete water resistant up to 330 feet.
- It is suitable for both activity swimming and snorkeling.
- Cost-effective waterproof watch
- Eye-catching style with smaller case size
- Perfect design for both diving and office or occasion purpose use.
- Affordable price with high-quality features.
- Color matching with women style: two-tone soft color
- Suitable for multipurpose use.
- Look like feel heavier than the other women’s model dive watch.
- Invicta pro diver review
Invicta Women’s Mako Pro Diver Quartz 8942
Invicta is one of the top leading company for men diving watch. Besides this Invicta is also popular for women watches. They have some quality and popular products available in the market. Mako Pro Diver Quartz 8942 is one of them at an affordable price. This Invicta watches review is also part of the Invicta journey.
The gold and silver tones color stainless steel bracelet and case perfectly matched with its gold hands and markings. It comes from a reliable movement; Japanese quartz. Luminosity gives the facility to check time in deep or dark water too.
- Attractive two-tone design and high-quality dive watch technology
- The classic nautical timepiece with Japanese Quartz movement
- 170 mm stainless steel construction with luminosity and date function.
- Suitable for any recreational scuba diving and up to 100M water resistant.
- Protective and stunning anti-reflective mineral crystal dial window
- 12mm width standard length stainless steel bracelet.
- High-quality design and good looking turn it as a classic nautical timepiece
- Stainless steel bezel material with crown and blue color
- Perfect for mid rang women divers
- Easy to check time for crystal dial window and luminosity
- Came from trusted and reliable quartz movement (Japan).
- In this series, bracelets are not included in its warranty.
- A little bit small in size, discomfort for big size lovers
Invicta Men’s Pro Diver 8927C
There is no alternative for pro divers without having a pro watch. We found this Invicta Men’s Pro Diver 8927C is one of the popular ones out of the Invicta pro diver reviews.
This eye-catching Invicta Pro Diver’s watch comes with a textured edge bi-directional black bezel. Gold-toned markers, black dial with gold and white -toned hands, magnified date display window turns it a high-quality pro diver watch.
- Nice three-link super stainless steel bracelet with the buckle closure
- Black dial and black unidirectional bezel with nice luminous hands
- It is gold ion-plated, and water resistant up to 660 feet.
- Clear analog display with automatic movement, Japanese
- Magnified and clear view date display window at the 3 o’clock position.
- Professional look design and affordable price.
- Suitable for serious surface water sports or professional marine activity
- The luminous hands help to check the watch in deep or dark water.
- Reliable automatic movement feathered.
- Price in reasonable as per its high quality.
- It can break if fallen because of weight,
- The band can be snapped off quickly
Invicta Women’s 12527 Pro-Diver Watch
Women’s 12527 Pro-Diver is known for its sustainable performance. It comes with 18K gold-plated stainless-steel bracelet & ultra-modern look. This women’s watch is extremely stylish, lightweight, and reliable.
It’s simple, affordable and comes with a mineral dial window that made the watch completely unique than other gold watches. Invicta Women’s watch is covered with 1-year limited warranty support that helps you getting the best support from the manufacturer.
Extensive construction mechanism including the high-quality production materials make it a next level gold-plated watch that everyone likes. You will love the meticulous art, luminous hands, analog display, and the Japanese quartz movement as well.
It’s suitable for professional marine activities & comes with water resistant feature that will protect your watch on underwater activities up to 200m range. You can use it for serious surface water activities, but you can’t use it in scuba diving.
- Gold-Plated Rose-tone Unidirectional Bezel
- Japanese Quartz Movement Advanced Mechanism
- 200m (660ft) Water resistant Capacity
- Luminous Hands & Magnified Date Window
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- 1 Nonstandard Battery Required to Operate
- Mineral Window Type Round Shape Watch
Invicta Women’s 12544 Analog Display Watch
Invicta Women’s 12544 is a budget-friendly, substantial and analog display compact design smartwatch that will be suitable for any fashion loving women.
Features like 33mm stainless steel case, swiss-quartz movement, and synthetic-leather band make it more attractive in style.
The case of the watch is made with stainless steel and the straps are leather made that make it sturdy & water-resistant. The buckle clasp, 196mm band length & 10mm case thickness made the watch comfortable & allows you using the watch for a long time.
Invicta Women’s 12544 is an analog woman watch that is designed for style-loving women. Its very lightweight watch comes with the pink band color. Synthetic sapphire dial window material prevents any type of window damage on sudden fall or underwater activities.
This excellent watch is covered with warranty support and 165feet water resistance capacity that ensure long-time performance from it.
- Pink Color Stainless Steel Watch
- Synthetic Sapphire Type Window Material
- Very Lightweight Product: 13.28 Ounces
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- 1 Lithium Metal Battery Required to Operate
- Genuine-leather Band Material
- Covered with Manufacturer Warranty Support
Types of Watches Available in Market
A dive watch is the most recognizable and major category of the watch industry. It also called diver or diving watch. This watch is designed for underwater diving which features water resistance to at least 100m or 330feet.
Typically, these watches will offer a water-resistant capacity of around 200 to 300m. Even though the advanced technology allows dive watches to go much deeper.
- Rolex Submariner
- Invicta Pro Diver
- Seiko Diver
Embracing the wrist of pilots, this timepiece design reaches the highest peak of the blend of durability and style. In this aviation or aviator design, romance and dash are associated with this watch.
From squadron to fortis aviation watch collection, aviator watches are undoubtedly rugged and ready for anything. Also, it called a pilot watch.
- Invicta Aviator
- Breitling Navitimer
- Seiko Solar Aviation Chronograph
Another most recognizable and popular watch category is a chronograph. Actually, it’s a fancy word for a stopwatch. Just pressing the watch pushers on the side of the watch to start and stop and bottom button to return to zero.
A chronograph watch is a useful tool that can be used to measure time an event like racing and cycling.
- Invicta Sea Spider Chronograph
- Rolex Daytona
- Breitling Navitimer
A dress watch is the most elegant and simplistic watch style. It has to create for one purpose and that is to tell time. It’s not made with some garish decoration of diamonds or chronograph that creates it too big. Rather it looks like a clock. You can wear it with a business suit, t-shirt, dinner jacket, or even bowling on Saturday night.
- Cartier Tank
- Invicta Objet D Art
- Seiko SRPA97
Another popular watch complication is a mechanical watch. This design is used as a mechanism to calculate a passage of time.
However, it’s different from today’s quartz watches that function electronically. A power-driven mainspring is coiled with this watch that wound systematically.
- Timex Marlin Mesh
- Victorinox Maverick
- Rolex GMT-Master II
Smartwatch is designed to be worn on the wrist just like the traditional watch. This style of watch works like a smartphone. It has different valuable features such as support apps, touchscreen compatibility, record heart rate, and many more.
- Apple Watch Series 3
- Pebble Time Smartwatch
- Xiaomi Amazfit
Top-Rated Watch Brands on the Market
There are numerous names of amazing watch brands to choose from, along with household names such as Omega and Rolex to specialist well-known name like Patek Phillippe.
To select from this dozen of collections can feel bit overwhelming. Here our own version of top rated watch brands listed for you.
If you like premium quality Swiss mechanical watches but don’t have a huge budget then I had suggested looking at Invicta. They are developed one of the cost-friendly Swiss Brand watches. Plus, they join their wires in the Home Shopping Network such as over-excited at a flea market.
However, in their vast section, there are excellent models to paying for. The traditional dive watches are far more costly than Swiss brands, but their models like Ocean Ghost II and Pro Diver Automatic-no one will find fault in your taste. Just like remain simple and you can’t go wrong.
Check selected Invicta watches review from the above to get the best quality watches.
- Patek Phillippe
One of the former owners of Patek Phillippe brand is Queen Victoria so; you can get some ideas of the company’s reputation. Arguably, the most prestigious and has included their name in amongst the 3 Holy Trinity Watch Brands.
Some of their popular creation includes World Time, Calatrava, Twenty-4, Aquanaut, and more. They’re also commissioned to create watches for some high-profile individuals like Henry Graves, and James Ward Packard.
Well, it’s not wrong to assume that consumers consider it as a cream of the crop.
Omega is another most popular brand in the watch industry. Their entry-level watches aren’t as high as some watchbands, but still, you need to spend thousands of pounds to get a new Omega. Their Seamaster watch has been wearing by James Bond in his movies.
Meanwhile, every NASA mission such as Apollo 11 has been wearing their Speedmaster watches. These are actually bringing up the prestige of this brand. In fact, they’re the 2nd Swiss watch brand in the world.
Rolex is the most well-known watch brand in the world with 100% brand recognition. Their watches never seem to last lifetimes, decline value, and literary rare piece. Some of their famous collections are Submariner, Sky-Dweller, Daytona, GMT Master II, Yacht-Master, and many more.
Keep all the fame aside, the production is approximately 2000 products per day. This is the fact people actually talk about that their resale value is much higher than other watch brands on the markets.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Watch
No matter which watches the brand you want to go for, there is always a certain thing that doesn’t change. With the development of capitalism cultures, we as a user find tones of options to select from in most cases.
Here, we’ll discuss the crucial factors that are going to help you make a purchase decision any of the best watches.
- Automatic or Quartz
While you’re looking for a high-end watch, the word “movement” refers to how the watch is worked. Usually, there are 2 types of power used in watches – automatic and quartz.
A watch with automatic movement has no battery. Means you don’t need to worry about changing batteries. If you take it off for a long time, the watch can stop keeping time. However, you’ll need to reset it to the correct time once you wish to wear it.
On the other hand, quartz watches require a battery. If you keep it on the bedside table, it can keep time for months. And, you need to change the battery. This is the small cost add with this watch type.
Probably, we all want a watch that is splash proof. But some users want to extend their requirements like want a watch that is fit for swimming.
Before that, it’s important to know the difference between 1oom vs 200m. A watch with 100m depth is not meant to hold much so, it’s better to wear on a boat journey while 200m is good for swimming. Consider this rating if you plan to spend much time underwater.
Comfort is an utmost priority when buying a watch. For some consumers, it comes as a weight of the watch and material of the watch. In terms of materials, you need to look at something that is not pinching your skin and scratch-resistant.
In the case of weight, it’s going to be an extreme issue for men’s watch. Remember, more gadgets will increase the watch weight. So, don’t buy a watch that is a bit heavier.
Apart from the design, durability, and comfort, purchase a watch that suits in every situation. So, don’t get surprised while you get a compliment of wearing a stylish watch.
We have a list of watches from Invicta where we found most of the qualified. You can check them in the Invicta watches review section.
How to Take Care of your Watch?
No matter what type of watch you own, you need to take care of it properly. Time to time maintenance will ensure the accuracy and appearance of your watch. It’s not hard to take care of it. Some maintenance tips will help you to keep it in the top shape.
- Clean your watch straps and case as often as possible. If your watch is waterproof, use a damp cloth to remove the dirt. But if your watch is not waterproof, use a soft dry cloth to polishing the watch case and straps.
- Avoid leaving your watch in chemicals like detergent, soaps, perfume, cosmetics, and temperatures like heat and cold–these can damage your watch straps and case. Before wearing your watch wait until to dry perfume and cream on your skin, especially when your watch has a leather band. In the case of temperature, high heat can damage your battery lifespan and cold may lose time.
- Try to service your mechanical watch every 2-3 years and quartz watch in 3-4 years. Remember, don’t open your watch by yourself, it can increase the risk of damage.
- Protect your watch glass and straps from scratches. To avoid that, try to remove your watch from such activities. Be careful, not to wear bracelets in the same wrist because it might scratch your watch glass. Most importantly, don’t drop the watch on the ground. It may damage case, crystal, and other components as well.
- While you’re not wearing the watch, keep it in your watch box. Try to use original packaging and box to store it rather containing it with other watches. Make sure, you don’t store the watch in face down.
Ques: How can I know the size of my watch?
Ans: Because of the variety that watches brands have adopted, you can’t miss the watch size of your wrist. Especially, Invicta offers freehand size adjustment for its users. So, any watch or jewelry repair vendor can fit your watch in your wrist size. Or if you have any basic watch toolkit then you can do it by yourself.
Ques: Which watch brands are COSC Certified?
Ans: COSC is a non-profit institute which certified accuracy for the wristwatch. Many manufacturers are certified by this COSC including Omega, Rolex, Breitling, Panerai, TAG Heuer, and Invicta as well.
Ques: Who is an authorized watch dealer?
Ans: Trusted dealers can be seen at some level of certifications. Some online dealers whose work is not in question such as eBay, Amazon etc. so, it may be sensible if you purchase from them.
Ques: How can I set time in chronograph watch?
Ans: A chronograph watch calculate time in a little increase. It works in a way that the second hand in most cases awaits for a return to zero. Simply pull the crown you can start the setting of the watch. Most of the easiest done from the short press the A1 button or you can long A1 button to set.
Ques: How does a warranty cover?
Ans: Depending on the seller, manufacturer, and watch brand. Warranty varies. Like, if you get a warranty from Invicta, you need to be registered. They don’t transfer the warranty from the original buyer to the next. It’s their policy so, purchase from a trusted buyer.
Finally, here you checked our top 10 Invicta watches review with the complete guideline for watch maintenance and a buying guide. I preferred, durability, design, and quality and lastly the price while making this list. I will pick Invicta Men’s Pro Diver 8927 as my own while finishing this Invicta pro diver review.